I want to share a recipe that we make every Christmas. They are SO easy and a huge hit at any family gathering!
Magic Bar Cookies
1 small can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
2 cups of chocolate chips
1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
Nuts of choice (optional)
1. Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs in a medium sized bowl then pack them evenly across the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. The layer will be thin.
2. Dump the sweetened condensed milk over the top and spread evenly.
3. Top with chocolate chips, coconut and optional nuts.
4. Put the cookies in the oven and bake at 350° until the top starts to turn golden brown.
5. Remove, let cool and enjoy!!